TOP 3 PAIRS WILL QUALIFY FOR THE YONEX LPGT TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Wednesday 28th July 2021
A fantastic test of golf with the first nine mostly through woodland with lots of tight driving holes. The incoming nine also has some great woodland holes with a range of water hazards to contend with.
The greens can be tricky to read, adding to an all-round championship golf experience. The signature hole is the 7th, which runs between a funnel of mature trees, making an arrow-straight drive a must.
Click here to find out more about The Warwickshire - Earls Course
Thursday 2nd August 2018
Thursday 29th July 2021
An American style golf course with some great views to take in on your round, as well as wide fairways, large undulating greens, and plenty of lakes and water hazards to catch you out.
The signature hole, the 8th, measures 150 yards from the red tee, and is surrounded by water. The contrast between both courses makes the resort perfect for a Midlands event.
Click here to find out more about The Warwickshire - Kings Course
Day One at The Warwickshire - Earls Course:
09:30am: Arrival & registration
10:15am: Tea, coffee & bacon rolls/pastries
11:00am - 13:00pm: 18 holes of golf
18:00pm: Draw to be made for day two
Swing Out Sister Clothing Boutique
Yonex Golf Custom Fitting Sessions
Day Two at The Warwickshire - Kings Course:
8:30am: Arrival & registration
08:30am: Tea & coffee on a rolling basis
09:30am - 11:00am: 18 holes of golf (two-tee start)
14:00pm: Two course buffet on a rolling basis
Offering a fitness centre and indoor pool, spa centre and sauna to relax in after your day on the course. Each room offers a flat-screen TV and en-suite facilities and guests can enjoy garden views from their rooms.
We will have a private dining room for a fabulous three course dinner.
Click here to find out more about The Warwickshire Hotel
- Tea, coffee, bacon roll/pastry on arrival
- LPGT goodies for all players
- Two rounds of tournament golf
- Two course afternoon buffet on day two
- £1,000 worth of fantastic prizes
- Opportunity to qualify for YONEX TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP at Moor Park
- Swing Out Sister Clothing Boutique
- Yonex Golf Custom Fitting Sessions
- Tournament hosting by our PGA Professionals
- Live scoring and leaderboards
- Online gallery of images to download
- The chance to win a brand new set of Yonex golf clubs worth over £1,000 by making a
Tournament entry for The Midlands Festival 2021
£210 per pair
Hotel rooms to be booked direct with the resort.