TOP 3 PAIRS WILL QUALIFY FOR THE YONEX LPGT TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Tuesday 27th July 2021
Clitheroe Golf Club is situated in the beautiful Ribble Valley just south of the market town of Clitheroe.
The course has been improved and extended over the years and now measures 6531 yards from the Blue Tees . The course is relatively flat and easy walking, and all of the greens have been reconstructed to USGA specification providing firm and true putting surfaces all year round.
The recently re-modelled Par 3, 5th Hole is reputed to be the best Par 3 in the North West of England and is a challenging test for all levels of golfers.
Three extensive practice areas allow golfers to sharpen their skills for the challenges Clitheroe Golf course will ask of them! In addition, a new covered 10-bay driving range, with teaching bay and swing room, is due for completion in Spring 2021.
The course is a must play for any golfing enthusiast.
- One round of tournament golf
- Bacon roll & a coffee
- £2,000 worth of fantastic prizes
- Opportunity to qualify for YONEX TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP at Moor Park
- Tournament hosting by our PGA Professionals
- Live scoring and leaderboards
- Yonex Merchandise
- Online gallery of images to download
- The chance to win a brand new set of Yonex golf clubs worth over £1,000 by making a
Tournament entry for Clitheroe 2021
£100 per pair