Ashley Wood 2021
TOP 3 PAIRS WILL QUALIFY FOR THE YONEX LPGT TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Wednesday 30th June 2021
Ashley Wood Golf Club was built by Sir William Henry Smith-Marriott in 1896 after becoming bored with the usual leisure activities of the day. Ashley Wood was the fifth Golf Club to be formed in Dorset, following Bridport 1891, Isle of Purbeck 1892, Lyme Regis 1893 and Sherborne 1894.
The course was 2642 yards in length consisting of nine holes complete with grass bunkers. The course was laid out over historic countryside, including Buzbury Rings, an ancient ring fort, tumuli and defensive dykes all of which dated back to pre-Roman times. These ancient remains were incorporated into the layout in various ways and without doubt added to the difficulty of the course.
- One round of tournament golf
- Bacon roll & a coffee
- £2,000 worth of fantastic prizes
- Opportunity to qualify for YONEX TOUR CHAMPIONSHIP at Moor Park
- Tournament hosting by our PGA Professionals
- Live scoring and leaderboards
- Yonex Merchandise
- Online gallery of images to download
- The chance to win a brand new set of Yonex golf clubs worth over £1,000 by making a
Tournament entry for The Ashley Wood 2021
£80 per pair